Girl Blue Street Theatre Initiative
Workshops for Girl Blue S.T.I. will focus on LIFE SKILLS. Our artistically based curriculum will be designed to teach Discipline, Respect, Social Responsibility and build Self-Esteem. We want to give you a voice in a creative and productive environment. It is ALL ABOUT YOU and the talents that you bring. The Girl Blue Project does not discriminate in regards to race, religion, sexual orientation, past negative behavior or previous criminal history. However, WE DO DISCRIMINATE against those who do not have the ability to show up for themselves and those who cannot make a 20 to 30 day commitment to enhance their lives regardless of age! WE ONLY WANT TEENS WHO TAKE THE PROGRAM SERIOUSLY, WHO TRULY WANT TO BE HERE AND ARE READY TO WORK. Our expectations are high. You’re worth it! You deserve it! Believe in yourself. We do.
BASIC GIRL BLUE S.T.I. REQUIREMENTS
* You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old
* BE ON TIME
* Take ALL required workshops
* Make ALL scheduled rehearsals and the 10th Anniversary performance.
* Be OPEN TO LEARN NEW THINGS
* BE willing to PUSH YOURSELF
* Adhere to all workshop rules and dress codes
* BE PRESENT in order to receive the gifts!!
IT’S UP TO YOU. IF YOU CAN MAKE THE COMMITMENT complete the Girl Blue S.T.I. application form and mail it along with your application fee of $20. Girl Blue S.T.I. is looking forward to bringing out the best in YOU!